Relaxing yet dynamic Japanese AcupressureBodywork to promote good health and wellbeing.
- Essential Shiatsu techniques and Acupoints
- Oriental Diagnosis (face and posture reading)
- Connection with energy(Ki)
- Learn to give an overall relaxing Shiatsu session
- Yin-Yang Theory in relation to your everyday life
- Do-In and stretching exercises to heighten awareness of your own energetic balance.
This course can be used as an expansion of your existing bodywork skills or start of a whole new direction. No previouse experience in Shiatsu or other therapy is necessary.
The foundation course is aprerequisite for“Shiatsu and the Five Elements” or can be taken as a "stand alone" course. The Foundation and Five Elements courses form the 1st year of the GSS Diploma in Shiatsu Therapy.
There is a single format for Foundation course this autum
- Weekend Format - 3 weekends 22-23rdSeptember, 20-21stOctober and 10-11th Novbember.The cost is £225 which can be payed as a securing place payment of £30 deposite followed by three monthly payments of £65or a single payment. Please email email@example.com with your details to obtain a syllabus and application form.
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing such as a track or jogging suit.
Kagyu Samye Dzong Glasgow
7 Ashley Street
Glasgow G3 6DR